TOSCANO ROTARY TILLER – STONEBURIER
Rotary tiller is a tillage machine that mixes the soil from bottom to the surface with the help of horizontally rotating hoes. Stoneburier rotary tiller is used for preparing seed beds on rocky/stony fields to burry the stones below 20 cm of field surface. Roller ensures flatter soil surface while working.
- Tillage machine that crumbles the soil so the seeds will find an easy way to grow.
- Mixes the plant wastes into soil homogeneously.
- Since the rotor turns backward, it crumbles the soil in the maximum level.
- Cleans the stones from field and prepares the soil for the sensitive seeds.
- Universal 3-point CAT II Linkage
- 1 3/8’’ Z6 Spline PTO Protective Shaft
- 540-750-1000 rpm Gearbox Speed provides min208-max325 Rotor Speed
- 12mm thick High Quality Blades.
- Packer roller with Sludge Separator
- Hydraulic Roller Adjustment Kit
- Transmission Set with Robust Gears
- 54-66-72-78-84 Blades; 6 blades per flange.
(*) Works only with 1000 rpm
(*) Rotor speed 258 rpm
(*) Doule driven reinforced transmission group
For each product, Toscano brand holds quality certificates shown below.
To claim its’ document records, do not hesitate to contact us.
12mm thick; High Quality hoes
LINING PROTECTIVE SHAFT
Protective shaft protects the machine and the tractor from possible damages while working with higher speeds
ROBUST TRANSMISSION SET
Steel; heat treated gear box; can be greased in a single point.
ADJUSTABLE GRIDS INSIDE THE CHASIS
It adjusts soil pulvarization size for covering stones.
DOUBLE HYRAULIC ROLLER
Roller can be adjusted with double hydraulic system.
ADJUSTABLE MUD SKIMMER
Skimmers can be adjusted by the screw based on the needs of soil structure.
ADJUSTABLE BACK COVER
Cover prevents possible damages from stone and hard stuff stucking by flexing.