TOSCANO GARDEN TYPE ROTARY TILLER - STANDARD
Rotovator is a tillage machine mixes the soil from bottom to the surface with the help of horizontally rotating hoes. It is used for preparing seed beds, shreding and mixing plant wastes on small fields, gardens and vineyards.
- Tillage machine that crumbles the soil so the seeds will find an easy way to grow.
- Mixes the plant wastes into soil homogeneously.
- Plant wastes that mixed with soil make the soil more organic and fertile.
- Universal 3-point CAT II Linkage
- 1 3/8’’ Z6 Spline PTO Protective Shaft
- 540 Gearbox provides 170rpm Rotor Speed (1 Speed)
- 540rpm Gearbox provides min:157 max:222rpm Rotor speed(4 Speed)
- 7mm thick; C type high quality blades.
- Transmission set with robust gears
- 2 slides
- Adjustable & Flexible back cover
- 36-42-48-54-60 blades; 6 blades per flange; 3 blades on side flanges.
|Garden Type Fixed Rotovator||Power of Tractor||Work Width||Total Width||Hoe Quantity||Weight||Cultivation Depth||4 Vites|
|Type||kW / Hp||Cm||Cm||Quantity||Kg||Cm|
For each product, Toscano brand holds quality certificates shown below.
To claim its’ document records, do not hesitate to contact us.
High quality hoes
Protective shaft protects the machine and the tractor from possible damages while working with higher speeds.
STRONG; 4 SPEED GEARBOX
4 rotor speeds can be adjusted with exchanging gears.
PTO Gearbox with 540 rpm
FLEXIBLE BACK COVER
Cover prevents possible damages from stone and hard stuff stucking by flexing.
ROBUST TRANSMISSION SET
Steel; heat treated gear box; can be greased in a single point.
GEAR BOX PROTECTION
Protection plate protects gearbox for possible damages during usage.