TOSCANO DISC HARROW – COMPACT
Disc Harrow tills the soil with distrubing the soil surface without touching deep layers. It prepares the seedbed with faster working speeds. It is one of the most efficient ways for breaking the weeds and plant wastes after harvest. It also mixes the mineral fertilizer with soil.
- It operates on the surface of the field, saves fuel and time.
- It organises the soil in one pass and prepares the seedbed.
- It can be used for stubble, weed and plant waste breaking.
- It is one of the best ways of mixing the fertilizer with the soil.
- Universal 3-point CAT II Linkage
- Rubber linkage points; 4 rubbers per linkage.
- 51/56cm disc diameter options
- Cage roller
- Hydraulic roller adjustment piston
- 20- 24- 28 discs
STRING BAR ROLLER
56 CM DISC
STEEL DİSC PACKER
|Mounted Disc Harrow||Power of Tractor||Work Width||Total Width||Disc Diameter||Disc Quantity||Weight||Cultivation Depth|
|Type||kW / Hp||Cm||Cm||Cm||Quantity||Kg||Cm|
|20 Disc||52-74 / 70-100||250||265||51-56||20||1416||10|
|24 Disc||59-81 / 80-110||300||315||51-56||24||1658||10|
|28 Disc||66-88 / 90-120||350||365||51-56||28||1895||10|
For each product, Toscano brand holds quality certificates shown below.
To claim its’ document records, do not hesitate to contact us.
6mm thickness; independent; heat treated discs.
TRACE COVERING PLATE
It avoids discs to spread the soil out of the route, ensures smooth surface.
STRONG LINKAGE GROUP
Durable linkage set that hold discs.